Ted Electric in Cedar Falls, IA is more than just a place to work – it’s a place to THRIVE. We pride ourselves on providing quality work, opportunities to work on a WIDE variety of projects and a safe work environment. We are currently looking for journeyman and apprentice electricians! This position is available to electricians with four or more years of experience. If you have 0-3 years of experience please apply to our helper/apprentice position and indicate the location you are applying for on your application.
While pay varies on experience, journeyman electricians performing residential service work make $23 to $35 per hour.
Performance-based bonuses are available
If you are looking for a stable career in an essential business that values and rewards team members, recognizes individual skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth, look no further! Ted Electric is growing rapidly, so much so, we are seeking full-time electricians to meet the demands of our clients. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting with customers. Our electricians must have a positive can-do attitude and the ability to assist our customers.
No experience? No problem! We offer full training with hands-on experience for apprentices and helpers. You simply need to be highly motivated; love to be part of a team, but work well individually; welcome learning new things; enjoy interacting with people; and be ready for a new challenge every single day.
Join our team and share our mission of creating a positive, memorable experience for our customers by fulfilling their electrical needs while providing exceptional customer service.
We offer full benefits and year-round work! In fact, our benefits are so good they may shock you!
What’s in it for you!!
- Great money! Let’s face it, you are not going to work for free! Ability to earn some of the highest wages in the industry!
- Great benefits! Please take a look below at our employer-sponsored and elective benefits options.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company van (ability to take home depending on residence location)
- Company gas card
- Company iPad
- Company credit card
- Paid vacation
- 7 paid holidays
- Paid birthday off
- Uniform allowance (shirts, hats, sweatshirts, etc.)
- Get paid what you’re worth! Top pay!
- Paid training opportunities
- Great opportunity! (We’re busy year-round! No sitting at home and worrying!)
- Growth potential! (We’re always looking for future managers!)
- And much more. . .
Apply online today! This opportunity wont last long! 100% confidential!
- Must have valid driver’s license and ability to be company insurable.
- 18 years or older.
- Able to lift, pull and move weights ranging from 70lbs or more.
- Climb ladders and scaffolding of various heights.
- Ability to use most power and hand tools.
- Provide your own basic hand tools and tool pouch.
- Work in a variety of climates outdoors in Iowa year-round.
- Pass both a background check and drug screening.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Follow directions and give directions.
- Have a valid State of Iowa Journeyman or Master license (if applying as a journeyman).
- Attention to detail.
- Read and write in the English language.